- Michelle Chintanaphol has returned from Thailand. Welcome back Michelle!
- Various lab members presented work at CROI 2019 (Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections) in Seattle, Washington:
- Dr. Shelli Farhadian presented her oral abstract "CSF HIV RNA detected at <20 copies/ml associates with blood-brain barrier measures." Click here to view her presentation.
- Dr. Payal Patel participated in a themed discussion to present her work "Trajectory analysis of cognitive outcomes in children with perinatal HIV." Click here to view her discussion.
- Ryan Handoko, medical student presented his poster "Minimal Incidence of CSF escape after initiation of ART in acute HIV infection." Click here to view his work.
- Julian Weiss, medical student, has joined the Spudich Lab team. Welcome Julian!
- Rachela Calvi has completed her phlebotomy training and is now a certified phlebotomist.