- Julian Weiss, medical student, has joined the Spudich Lab team. Welcome Julian!
- Dr. Shelli Farhadian has received the Yale Iva Dostanic Physician-Scientist Award. Congratulations Shelli!
- Julian has been awarded the G.E.R.M. (Grants for Emerging Researchers/Clinicians Mentorship) granted by the IDSA Foundation and HIV Medicine Association (HIVMA) to provide support for medical students on a longitudinal mentored research project for one year on infectious diseases-related topics, including HIV. Congratulations Julian!
- Diego Armengol, medical student, has joined the Spudich lab team. Welcome Diego!
- Dr. Shelli Farhadian has been promoted to assistant professor, Congrats Shelli!
- Dr. Payal Patel has been awarded the Immunologic Profiles of Distinct Cognitive Trajectories in Adults with Perinatal HIV grant. Congrats Payal!