- Congratulations are in order for our illustrious fellows!
- Dr. Payal Patel was awarded the Swebilius Foundation Grant for research in neurologic outcomes following neonatal sepsis.
- Dr. Shelli Farhadian received the Yale Pepper Center Research and Education Core Pilot Award for her ongoing work on single-cell RNA sequencing of cells in the CSF.
- Michelle Chintanaphol will be leaving New Haven in May to spend six months working with our SEARCH collaborators in Bangkok, Thailand. Safe travels, Michelle!
- Various lab members presented work at CROI 2018 (Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections)
- Dr. Serena Spudich delivered opening remarks and presented an oral abstract, "HIV-1 Persists in CSF Cells in Half of Individuals on Long-Term ART"
- Dr. Shelli Farhadian, fellow in Infectious Diseases, presented her poster, "Single-Cell RNA Sequencing to Characterize CSF In Virologically Suppressed HIV"