- Rachela Calvi, postgraduate associate, has been accepted to New York University, Rory Meyers College of Nursing, beginning this fall.
- Michelle Chintanaphol, research assistant, has been accepted to the University of Tennessee, College of Medicine beginning this fall.
- Ryan Handoko, medical student, has been matched for residency in pediatrics at the John Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Our Twitter (@SpudichLabYale) has gone live! Follow us to keep updated with our #CROI2020 presentation whereabouts.
- Please click here for a complete list of our CROI 2020 abstracts. Our group has 3 oral presentations, 1 themed discussion, and 10 posters this year.
- Shelli Farhadian, MD, presented oral abstracts at CROI 2020.
- Julian Weiss, medical student, presented an oral abstract and poster at CROI 2020.
- An open-access supplement issue of AIDS focused on CNS HIV reservoirs co-edited by Serena was published, see journals.lww.com/aidsonline/toc/2019/12012
- Julian Weiss, medical student, presented an oral abstract at NeuroHIV 2019 in Rome, Italy
- Ryan Handoko, medical student, presented a poster abstract at NeuroHIV 2019 in Rome, Italy
- Michelle Chintanaphol, postgraduate assistant, presented a poster at the 4th Asia Pacific AIDS & Co-infections Conference in Hong Kong
- Shelli Farhadian has been promoted to assistant professor of Medicine (Infectious Diseases) and Neurology
- Shelli Farhadian has received the Yale Iva Dostanic Physician-Scientist Award
- Payal Patel has been awarded an NIMH K23: Immunologic Profiles of Distinct Cognitive Trajectories in Adults with Perinatal HIV grant
- Julian Weiss has been awarded the G.E.R.M. (Grants for Emerging Researchers/Clinicians Mentorship) granted by the IDSA Foundation and HIV Medicine Association (HIVMA) to provide support for medical students on a longitudinal mentored research project for one year on infectious diseases-related topics, including HIV
- Diego Armengol, medical student, has joined the Spudich lab team
- Julian Weiss, medical student, has joined the Spudich Lab team